In This Episode
First, Tommy talks with former US Ambassador to Russia Mike McFaul about fighting between Russia and Ukraine. Then Ben Rhodes dials in to discuss the latest with Brexit, a reported meeting between Wikileaks’ Julian Assange and Trump stooge Paul Manafort, protests in France and the climate report, Saudi Arabia, and how the US caused instability in some Latin American countries.
- New York Times: Russia-Ukraine Fight Over Narrow Sea Passage Risks Wider War
- The Atlantic: After Nikki Haley, Will Anyone Stand Up to Russia?
- The Hill: Pompeo slams Russia for ‘aggressive’ Ukrainian ship capture
- Washington Post: Is there a link between Putin’s approval rating and aggressive Russian foreign policy?
- Washington Post: Martial law in Ukraine could be a death sentence for its democracy – Op-Ed