Tommy and Ben Rhodes discuss General Flynn’s trial and what the hell he was doing for the Turkish government. Then they discuss new Senate reports about Russia’s propaganda efforts, China’s muslim internment camps, and updates from Syria and Afghanistan. Then French journalist and activist Rokhaya Diallo joins to discuss the Yellow Vest protests in France.
- Al Jazeera: “Why are the ‘yellow vests’ protesting in France?”
- NPR: Who are France’s Yellow Vest protestors, and what do they want?
- Al Jazeera: Rokhaya Diallo: Race, religion, and feminism in France
- The Hill: French journalist concerned Paris protests could embolden far-right in France
- New York Times: France’s Yellow Vest Protests: The movement that has put Paris on edge
- New York Times: France’s far right sees gold in yellow vest movement
- ABC News: Brexit, Yellow Vest movement test leadership of Theresa May and Emmanuel Macron in critical times
- Washington Post: Migrants shouldn’t have to be superheroes to be accepted in France