DeRay, Brittany, Clint and Sam discuss abortion, school lunches, ICE hacking phones, and how Black Lives Matter protests have affected Americans’ perspectives on race. House Majority Whip James Clyburn joins DeRay to talk about the 2020 presidential election, the Congressional Black Caucus and infrastructure.
- Data for Progress: Black Lives Matter Protests Reduced Whites’ Racial Prejudice and Boosted Democratic Party Vote Share
- CBS: Mom Arrested After Utah Stillbirth
- WP: Could miscarriages land women in jail? Let’s clarify these Georgia and Alabama abortion bills.
- NPR: After Backlash, Rhode Island School District Rolls Back ‘Lunch Shaming’ Policy
- Forbes: Immigration Cops Just Spent A Record $1 Million On The World’s Most Advanced iPhone Hacking Tech