In This Episode
Republicans are in disarray as Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell fight over their party’s chances to take back the Senate, Beto O’Rourke joins to talk about his run for Governor in Texas, and Jared Kushner’s new book gets one of the most devastating reviews ever written.
- NYT: An Unusual $1.6 Billion Donation Bolsters Conservatives
- NPR: The Senate looks like a jump ball. Here are the 10 seats that will decide the majority
- WaPo: McConnell warns GOP may not win Senate, as group linked to him invests heavily in Ohio
- BusinessInsider: Donald Trump launched a furious attack on ‘broken down hack’ Mitch McConnell and his ‘crazy wife’ in bust-up over GOP Senate candidates
- NYT: Senate G.O.P. Campaign Arm Slashes TV Ad Buys in Three States
- NYT: Republicans Confront Unexpected Online Money Slowdown
- Yahoo New polls show Democrats could ‘win’ the 2022 midterms. Should you believe them?
- The Hill: New polling recalibrates midterm outlook
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.