In This Episode
Donald Trump contemplates a pre-midterm presidential announcement, Joe Biden tries to escape a pre-midterm presidential rut, and with November just four
months away, Democratic pollster Celinda Lake joins to talk about where the country is on abortion, inflation, both parties, and more.
- New Monmouth Poll
- New Harvard/Harris Poll
- CNN: After string of Supreme Court setbacks, Democrats wonder whether Biden White House is capable of urgency moment demands
- NYT: Biden Promised to Stay Above the Fray, but Democrats Want a Fighter
- WaPo: Can Democrats’ advantage with younger Americans survive Joe Biden?
- WaPo: As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Politico: Dems unite Jan. 6 and Roe for new battleground target: ‘MAGA’ Republicans
- WaPo: Joe Rogan says Trump not welcome on his podcast: ‘I don’t want to help him’
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the podcast.