In This Episode
The Republican closing argument is as Trumpy and racist as ever. Joe Biden takes a big step towards decriminalizing marijuana. And Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock stops by to talk about his very close race against Herschel Walker.
- AZ Central: Trump in Arizona: Former president ends speech saying U.S. is ‘nation in decline’
- Washington Examiner: Trump airs video of Biden slip-ups at Nevada rally
- CNN: Trump campaigns for Arizona election deniers in a state that will test his power in 2022 and beyond
- ABC AZ 15: Thousands attend Republican rally to hear from Donald Trump
- Sacramento Bee: Donald Trump uses California as a punchline in Nevada rally for GOP candidates
- Newsweek: Donald Trump Praises Jan. 6 Crowd as ‘Biggest I’ve Ever Seen’ During Rally CNN: Trump’s visit to small Nevada town highlights importance of rural voters to state Republicans
- The Hill: Some Arizona Republicans gather with Hobbs ahead of Trump rally for Lake Politico: Trump’s legal drama is nowhere in the campaign ad wars
- NYT: How Trump Deflected Demands for Documents, Enmeshing Aides
- NV Independent: Trump decries Nevada gas prices, boosts Laxalt, Lombardo and GOP ticket
- WaPo: Trump super PAC reserves millions in airtime in key states
- Mother Jones: Tommy Tuberville Decries Reparations as Payments for “People That Do the Crime”
- USA Today: Kanye West, Tommy Tuberville and the antisemitic, racist, no good, very bad weekend
- The Hill: Judiciary GOP under pressure to remove tweet seen as supportive of Kanye West Newsweek: Prominent Republicans Defend Kanye West’s Controversial Fox News Interview
- Fox News: Kanye West sits down with Tucker Carlson, voters concerned as murders rise and more top headlines
- NBC: Nevada Democrats sound alarm as election denier leads secretary of state race
- Vice: This QAnon Secretary of State Candidate Is Promising to Reinstall Trump in 2024
- NBC: Arizona candidate wants to ban mail-in voting. He uses it a lot.
- TIME: An Oath Keeper Could End Up in Charge of Arizona’s Elections
- CNN: These two elections deniers have a good chance of winning jobs overseeing elections
- CNN: Here’s who is not eligible for Biden’s marijuana pardon
- WaPo: Biden’s directive on marijuana faces a Catch-22
- Economist: Why did Joe Biden pardon people convicted of federal marijuana offences?
- Axios: The politics of Biden’s marijuana pardons
- Last Prisoner Project: Exactly how many people are locked up for weed?
- NYT: ‘Saved by Grace’: Evangelicals Find a Way Forward With Herschel Walker
- McClatchy: ‘Not talking about it.’ Why Raphael Warnock avoids discussing abortion during Senate race
- NYPost: Georgia Lt. Gov. says Herschel Walker ‘hasn’t earned my vote’ as abortion allegations mount
- NBC: Abortion bombshell rocks GA Senate race. Neither candidate wants to discuss it.
- DailyBeast: ‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
- GeorgiaDems: All Eyes on Walker’s Lies
- NYT: Will the Herschel Walker Allegations Actually Matter?
- WarnockForGeorgia: Following Senator Reverend Warnock’s Advocacy, White House Announces Student Debt Cancellation for Georgians
- KaiserHealthNews: Impending Hospital Closure Rattles Atlanta Health Care Landscape and Political Races
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.