Tommy talks with foreign policy expert Jake Sullivan about what Democratic control of the House means for US foreign policy, including US relations with Saudi Arabia, the Iran deal, Trump’s ties with Russia, trade and North Korea.
- Vox: Democrats won the House — and Trump’s foreign policy may be in trouble
- Foreign Policy: What’s Bad for Trump Is Worse for Putin
- Council on Foreign Relations: How Will the Midterm Elections Affect U.S. Foreign Policy?
- Quartz: What the US midterm elections mean for the rest of the world
- Vox: The world was watching the 2018 midterms. Here’s how some countries responded.
- Bloomberg: A Democratic House Can Rein In Trump’s Foreign Policy – Opinion
- New York Times: How Sessions’s Firing Could Affect the Russia Investigation
- Politico: Democrats have long deferred to Mueller — that could soon change