In This Episode
Democrats find a reason to believe again after Joe Manchin announces a surprise climate and tax deal. Donald Trump returns to DC as his support in the Republican party wanes. And Democratic strategist and author Heather McGhee joins the pod to talk about her new podcast “The Sum of Us” and why we should remain hopeful about the future of America.
Sunday marks 100 days out from Election Day which means we have 3 more months to go above and beyond ahead of November. We only need 1,800 more volunteer sign ups this week to hit our goal. Head to votesaveamerica.com/100days to be one of them.
- WSJ: DOJ Questions Top Pence Aides Over Trump Bid to Overturn Election
- CNN: Latest moves suggest DOJ investigation of 2020 election is looking at conduct directly related to Trump and his closest allies
- NYT: Fox News snubbed Trump’s speech, in what’s becoming a pattern.
- Daily Beast: Trump Returns to D.C. and His Minions Can’t Wait to Knife Each Other
- American Greatness: Trump’s ‘Think Tank’ Prepares to Betray Him
- Politico: Why Rupert Murdoch Is Finally Done with Donald Trump
- Mediaite: Trump Rages at ‘Terrible’ Fox & Friends for ‘Botched’ Poll Numbers: They’ve ‘Gone to the Dark Side’
- WSJ: The President Who Stood Still on Jan. 6
- Spotify: Heather McGhee Takes Listeners on a Journey of America’s Possibilities on ‘The Sum of Us’
- VanityFair: Heather McGhee Is Telling Untold Stories About Solidarity in a New Podcast
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.