First, Tommy talks with Karen Attiah, the Washington Post Global Opinions Editor who used to edit Jamal Khashoggi’s work, about Trump’s statement Tuesday about Jamal’s murder that essentially absolves Saudi Arabia. Then he talks with Jared Holt from Right Wing Watch about his work monitoring right-wing extremist groups.
- Washington Post: Trump’s defense of Khashoggi’s Saudi murderers will stain him (and America) forever
- New York Times: Karen Attiah, Jamal Khashoggi’s Editor, on the Writer and His Work
- Marie Claire: “It Shouldn’t Be a Crime In This World to Speak Your Mind”
- Mediaite: Khashoggi’s Editor: Trump Made U.S. Look Like ‘Servants’ to Regime That Butchers Washington Post Journalists
- Salon: Meet Jared Holt, the guy who’s getting Alex Jones kicked off the internet
- Right Wing Watch: Jared Holt author page