In This Episode
Joe Biden gets some rough polling as he prepares for a debt ceiling showdown with Republicans. Donald Trump offers no defense as a jury decides the rape and defamation case against him. Tucker Carlson goes to war with Fox News. Diane Feinstein is still MIA as Clarence Thomas scandals pile up. Then later, Pod Save the UK host Nish Kumar talks to Tommy about King Charles’ coronation and UK politics.
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.
- Playbook: Bad news for Biden comes in threes
- FiveThirtyEight: How un/popular is Joe Biden?
- NYT: Justice Dept. Intensifying Efforts to Determine if Trump Hid Documents
- CNN: Closing arguments begin in E. Jean Carroll civil rape trial against Donald Trump
- ABC News: Don’t ‘piss off his voters’: Recordings reveal DeSantis’ 2018 thoughts on dealing with Trump
- Playbook: Biden says ‘I’ve proven myself’ on age worries
- Axios: GOP moderates privately panic over debt ceiling deal
- Playbook: The GOP plan to manage debt-limit expectations
- NYT: Tucker Carlson Wants to Return to TV Before 2025. Will Fox Let Him?
- ProPublica: Clarence Thomas Had a Child in Private School. Harlan Crow Paid the Tuition.
- WaPo: Judicial activist directed fees to Clarence Thomas’s wife, urged ‘no mention of Ginni’