In This Episode
Nikki Haley’s campaign claims she has a path to the Republican nomination without winning Republican voters. The Biden-Trump polls are all over the place. Joe Manchin, RFK Jr. and others continue to flirt with third party presidential bids that could tip the election to Trump. Plus, Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown stops by to talk about his high stakes Senate race, the fight for reproductive rights, and the one year anniversary of the East Palestine train derailment.
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.
- NYT: Nikki Haley Goes After Trump and Biden in ‘Grumpy Old Men’ Campaign
- Quinnipiac Poll: 2024 Matchups
- Wispolitics: Bloomberg News/Morning Consult: Swing-state voter poll
- FiveThirtyEight: Latest Polls
NO LABELS / RFK JR
- CNN: Joe Manchin could upend Biden’s reelection campaign – and blow up No Labels along the way
- Politico: Larry Hogan steps down from No Labels leadership
- Hill: No Labels asks Justice Department to investigate alleged ‘conspiracy’ to block ballot efforts
- NBC: No Labels gains 2024 ballot access in a 12th state
- PBS: Who are No Labels’ donors? Democratic groups file complaints in an attempt to find out
- CBS: No Labels files DOJ complaint about groups boycotting its 2024 presidential ballot access effort
- Politico: RFK Jr. is still drawing more backing from Trump donors, even as an independent
- NBC: Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign spent more than it raised last quarter and left $5.4M in the bank