In This Episode
Biden steps in to prevent a bank run after the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Republicans blame the failure on woke culture. Senator Cory Booker stops by to talk politics and LA’s best vegan fast food. Lovett talks to the transgender teenager who stumped Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin at last week’s CNN town hall. And later, Jon, Jon, and Tommy run through the week’s top stories in another round of One Line With Cocaine Bear.
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.
SILICON VALLEY BANK
- The Atlantic: Republicans Have Found a Culprit for SVB’s Collapse: Wokeness
- WaPo: Biden fights a risky contagion: Use of the word ‘bailout’
- NYT: Silicon Valley Bank Is Gone. We Know Who Is Responsible
- CNN: Biden emphasizes US banking system is safe after Silicon Valley Bank collapse
- WaPo: The conservative battle against ‘woke’ banks is backfiring
- WSJ: The Silicon Valley Bank Bailout