In This Episode
Tommy and Ben talk about Biden’s decision to ban Russian oil and gas imports, Congress’s proposed $12 billion package for Ukraine, the latest military movements, diplomatic efforts to end the war and Russia’s detention of WNBA star Brittany Griner, the treatment of refugees, Donald Trump’s creative plans for Ukraine and how Republicans are annoying President Zelensky. Then Tommy talks with State Department Counselor about how the US is getting arms to the Ukrainian military, how sanctions work, and what the US government thinks will come next.
How to Help in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Congress Committee of America: donate to humanitarian efforts
- United Help Ukraine: donate to the life-saving medical supplies to Ukraine’s front lines
- Revived Soldiers Ukraine: donate to treatment of the wounded and the provision of hospitals
- Razom for Ukraine: donate to tactical medical training and emergency response in Ukraine
- Nova Ukraine: donate to humanitarian aid for Ukraine
- Vox: How you can help Ukrainians
For more reporting:
Tanya Kozyreva – @TanyaKozyreva
Anastasiia Lapatina – @lapatina_
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the podcast.