In This Episode
The Republican candidates try to figure out how to debate when the front-runner isn’t on stage. The Bulkwark’s Tim Miller joins the pod to talk about prep, bad candidates, and whether it’s too late for anyone to consolidate the anti-Trump Republican vote. Plus, Vivek Ramaswamy’s tennis moves, and our first-ever round of “I’m so Indicted”!
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.
NEWS ROUND UP
- Des Moines Register: How every GOP presidential candidate performed with likely caucusgoers in new Iowa Poll
- NYT: DeSantis Tweaks His Messaging and Tactics After a Tough Campaign Stretch
- NY Post: DeSantis calls MAGA supporters in Congress ‘listless vessels,’ says Trump didn’t drain swamp
- CNN: Asa Hutchinson says he has qualified for the Republican debate
- WaPo: What to watch for in the first Republican debate
- NYT: Democrats, Popcorn in Hand, Root for a Rowdy G.O.P. Debate
- The Atlantic: Vivek Ramaswamy’s Truth
- NBC: Trump has already recorded his debate-night interview with Tucker Carlson, sources say
- NYT: How G.O.P. Views of Biden Are Helping Trump in the Republican Primary