In This Episode
The MAGA House is off to a rough start. George Santos isn’t going anywhere. Joe Biden deals with a classified documents discovery a bit differently than Donald Trump. And then Congresswoman Katie Porter joins the pod to talk about her run for the US Senate.
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.
- Punchbowl News AM: It’s “A” committee time
- NBC: Republican House will vote on bills to curtail abortion and immigration
- Punchbowl News AM: The coming brawl over committees
- NYT: Divided House Approves G.O.P. Inquiry Into ‘Weaponization’ of Government
- WSJ: GOP-Led House to Probe Alleged White House Collusion With Tech Giants
- Politico: House establishes tough-on-China select committee
- NYT: House Republicans Vote to Rescind I.R.S. Funding
- Insider: House Republicans voted to gut the Office of Congressional Ethics, and George Santos said it was ‘fantastic’
- Roll Call: For new GOP House majority, a focus on abortion messaging
- NBC: Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location
- CBS: U.S. attorney reviewing documents marked classified from Joe Biden’s vice presidency found at Biden think tank
- AP: A side-by-side look at the Trump, Biden classified documents
- NYT: How the Discovery of Classified Files in Biden’s Office Compares With the Trump Case
- Reuters: Biden ‘surprised’ about finding of classified documents, vows cooperation
- CBS: Biden docs revelation fuels Republicans as they flex new power
- Fox: Pence slams ‘double standards’ in handling of Biden documents by DOJ and media
- AP: Trump probe may be complicated by documents at Biden office
- Fivethirtyeight: How popular is Joe Biden?
- Investor’s Business Daily: Biden Job Approval, Direction Of Country