Tommy talks with The Intercept’s Mehdi Hasan about the international community’s response to murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and the catastrophic Saudi-led civil war in Yemen.
- Washington Post: Saudi role in devastating Yemen war comes under new scrutiny after Khashoggi murder
- Washington Post: Crown prince Mohammed bin Salman is ‘chief of the tribe’ in a cowed House of Saud
- The Intercept: Killing Journalists Is Wrong When the Saudis Do It — and When the United States Does It, Too
- Deconstructed Podcast (The Intercept): Why Won’t Trump Condemn the Saudis? (Hint: It’s Israel. Also, Iran)
- The Intercept: Dear Anonymous Trump Official, There Is No Redemption in Your Cowardly Op-Ed
- The Intercept: Hold the Plaudits, John McCain’s 2008 Campaign Paved the Way for Donald Trump
- The Intercept: Trump and Brexit Have Chaos in Common — A Symptom of Political Self-Harm