In This Episode
DeRay, Clint, Sam and Brittany discuss Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination, and the overlooked news, including the treatment of unaccompanied migrant children in America, how the government prevents undocumented pregnant minors from getting abortions, and the benefits of universal Preschool in Washington, D.C. John Olszewski joins DeRay to discuss his candidacy for Baltimore County Executive.
- New York Times: Migrant Children Moved Under Cover of Darkness to a Texas Tent City
- Rewire News: The Government Is Still Trying to Block Undocumented Pregnant Minors from Getting Abortions
- Center for American Progress: The Effects of Universal Preschool in Washington, D.C.
- Newsweek: KAVANAUGH SAID HE HAD ‘NO CONNECTIONS’ TO YALE. HE WAS, IN FACT, A LEGACY STUDENT
- Johnny O for Baltimore County Executive