DeRay, Brittany, Sam and Clint discuss criminal fines and the disenfranchised, childhood mortality in America, and whether or not sheriffs are necessary. Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich joins DeRay to talk about the 2020 Presidential Election, the “common good,” and how American politics have changed.
- Huffington Post: Florida House Approves Requiring People To Repay Criminal Fines, Fees Before They Can Vote
- Vox: American kids are 70 percent more likely to die before adulthood than kids in other rich countries
- Politico: Why Prisoners Deserve the Right to Vote
- The Appeal: ARE SHERIFFS NECESSARY?
- Robert Reich
- Pod Save The People Live tickets