First, Tommy talks with Congresswoman Elissa Slotkin about Trump’s Syria flip flops and how he’s demoralizing the intel community. Then, Ben Rhodes joins to talk about Secretary Pompeo’s middle east trip and Cairo speech, the new authoritarian President in Brazil, and the anti-BDS bill going through Congress.
- Detroit Free Press: Rep. Elissa Slotkin: I’m donating my paycheck during shutdown
- Washington Post: When ex-spies go rogue by becoming lawmakers
- Michigan Public Radio: Slotkin leading effort to change U.S. House from within
- Washington Post: Freshman Democrats: Legislation, not investigations, should be House priority
- New York Times: Obama Alumni Return to Washington, This Time as House Freshmen
- Detroit News: Bishop concedes to Slotkin in closely watched 8th District
- Detroit Free Press: Why Elissa Slotkin took heat from angry Democrats during her campaign