In This Episode
Mueller racks up 75 criminal charges in one year, Trump tries to shut the investigation down, and the White House goes after Planned Parenthood. Then Seth Meyers, Questlove, and the New York Times’ Nikole Hannah-Jones join Jon, Jon, Tommy, Brittany Packnett, and Alyssa Mastromonaco on stage at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
- Vox: Michael Cohen’s taxi business partner just agreed to cooperate with investigators
- BBC: Trump lawyer ‘paid by Ukraine’ to arrange White House talks
- The Atlantic: There Is Only One Trump Scandal
- New York Times: Trump Repeats Unconfirmed Claims of Spies Inside His Campaign
- Washington Post: ‘SPYGATE’: Trump steps up attacks on FBI’s probes during campaign
- Washington Post: Top Senate Republicans ask White House for entry into meeting on classified information
- Huffington Post: Giuliani’s New Stance On Russian Collusion: So What? It’s Not Illegal.
- Vanity Fair: “That Psychopath is Going Down”: Inside TrumpWorld, A Bizzare Counter-Narrative Takes Hold
- CNN: One year of Mueller’s special counsel investigation, by the numbers
- New York Times: How the Mueller Investigation Could Play Out for Trump
- Washington Post: Trump is spinning desperately to distract from his corruption. Democrats should say so.
Abortion Gag Rule
- New York Times: Trump Rule Would Bar Some Abortion Advice at Federally Funded Clinics
- NPR: With Word And Deed, Trump Rallies Abortion Rights Opponents In Midterms
- Vox: The domestic gag rule on abortion, explained
- Human Rights Watch: US to Strip Funding from Women’s Health Providers
- Associated Press: Trump thrusts abortion fight into crucial midterm elections
- New York Magazine: Trump Is Already the Anti-Abortion Movement’s Best President Ever
- Washington Post: Democratic voters reject tradition, choosing outsiders in their quest to regain power
- New York Times: 5 Key Takeaways From Tuesday’s Primaries
- Vox: 3 winners and 3 losers from primaries in Georgia, Texas, Kentucky, and Arkansas
- Cook Report: House Ratings Changes: GOP Fortunes Improve in Four Districts
- CNN: The places that will decide the 2018 midterm elections
- New York Times: To Reclaim the House, Democrats Need to Flip 24 G.O.P. Seats. 25 Are in Clinton Territory.
- Five Thirty Eight: Five Blue States Could Determine Who Controls The House In 2018
- New York Times Magazine: Choosing a School for My Daughter in a Segregated City – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- New York Times Magazine: The Resegregation of Jefferson County – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- New York Times Magazine: Have We Lost Sight of the Promise of Public Schools? – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- New York Times Magazine: A Prescription for More Black Doctors – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- The Atlantic: Are Private Schools Immoral?
- This American Life: The Problem We All Live With
- ProPublica: School Segregation, the Continuing Tragedy of Ferguson – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- New York Times Magazine: The End of the Postracial Myth – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- New York Times Magazine: The Grief That White Americans Can’t Share – By Nikole Hannah-Jones
- Columbia Journalism Review: Nikole Hannah-Jones speaks on schools, segregation, and systemic racism