In This Episode
Erin, Megan, and Kiran shine a light on a group of congressional lady candidates whose accomplishments will make you feel guilty for binging that 13th episode of The Good Place last night. Then Alyssa Mastromonaco joins Erin to sift through the dumpster fire that is the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation saga. Who doesn’t love a breaking news story right before recording! Later the squad discusses what it means to be “me too-ed” in Personal Political and tackle I’ll Have What She’s Having and The Hill I’ll Die On.
Brett Kavanaugh is a monster and a liar! Need more proof? Check it out
- New York Times: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to a Woman It Named
- Buzzfeed News: Brett Kavanaugh’s Yale Classmates Remember Him In A “Drinky Crowd”
- Washington Post: Brett Kavanaugh’s Fox News interview transcript, annotated
Republican men overwhelmingly believe Kavanaugh, more than Democratic men do. Thanks Dudes!
The GOP continue their crusade against the uterus with some not so thoughtful remarks
- Washington Post: Trump attacks second Kavanaugh accuser, saying she ‘has nothing’ and was ‘totally inebriated’
- Washington Post: Two GOP lawmakers criticized for tone-deaf comments about Kavanaugh accuser
Do you like supporting women? We sure do! Learn more about the badass women we featured here:
And don’t forget pledgistrat on Vote Save America (https://votesaveamerica.com)
You can check out Megan Gailey kill it on her new half hour special, this Friday 9/28 at 11:30/10:30c on Comedy Central!