In This Episode
Donald Trump makes it official. Republicans win the House. Nancy Pelosi steps down as leader. Kari Lake loses her race for Arizona governor. And Dan talks to the Nevada Independent’s Jon Ralston about midterm results and the future.
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the podcast.
- NYT: Path to 218: Tracking the Remaining House Races
- Independent: Kari Lake news – live: Dismal turnout at Arizona protest as Republican’s supporters deny election
- WSJ Editorial Board: Kari Lake’s Loss in Arizona Destroys ‘Stop the Steal’
- NYT: In Arizona, Kari Lake’s Next Move Splits Factions of G.O.P.
- WaPo: Inside Kari Lake’s war room, where Republicans are grappling with defeat
- CNN: Democrat Hobbs defends decision not to debate GOP’s Lake in tight Arizona gubernatorial race
- NYT: Trump’s Don’t-Blame-Me Calculus
- CNN: Former President Donald Trump announces a White House bid for 2024
- NYT: Many Flags but No Ivanka
- WaPo: Broadcast networks take a pass on Trump campaign announcement
- Axios: Stephen Schwarzman comes out against Trump in major defection
- CNBC: Trump ally, billionaire GOP megadonor Ronald Lauder won’t back Trump’s 2024 run for president
- Daily Beast: Trolly New York Post Headline Proves Murdoch Is Done With Trump
- The Atlantic: Trump’s Running, and Republicans Have Only Themselves to Blame
- Reuters: Trump is still Trump and that could be a problem for him in 2024
- Bloomberg: Trump’s Presidential Run Faces Legal Challenges Over His Role in Jan. 6 ‘Insurrection’
- Aaron Rupar substack: 40 seconds from Trump’s mess of a campaign launch speech that stuck with me
- Reuters: Biden’s team warily welcomes Trump’s 2024 presidential run
- NYT: Trump Is Running in 2024. The White House Has a Plan.