In This Episode
Trump accepts Kim Jong Un’s invite to a Madman vs Madman summit, Mueller has a new witness, and Democrats look to turn Texas blue. Former Houston Texan Arian Foster joins Jon, Jon, Tommy, Dan, and Brittany Packnett on stage live in Houston, Texas.
Donald Trump Scandals and Crimes
- Washington Post: Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin
- Vox: The secret Seychelles meeting Robert Mueller is zeroing in on, explained
- New York Times: Trump Lawyer Obtained Restraining Order to Silence Stormy Daniels
- Wall Street Journal: Trump Signs Metals Tariffs Sparing Some Allies
- New York Times: In Trump’s White House, the Adviser Who Really Matters Sits in the Oval Office
- New York Times: China Vows Retaliation if Trump Engages in Trade War
- Vox: The real danger to the US economy in Trump’s trade policy
- New York Times: A Trade Skirmish Is Underway. That Doesn’t Mean a Trade War Is Near.
- Wall Street Journal: Gary Cohn Resigns as White House Economic Adviser After Losing Tariffs Fight
- Politico: Top takeaways from the Texas primary
- Vox: The good and bad news for Democrats in Texas, explained by a top political junkie
- Wall Street Journal: Democrats Sing the Texas Blues
- Vox: The DCCC’s scorched-earth campaign against Texas Democrat Laura Moser backfired
- New York Times: Senate Advances Bill to Loosen Banking Rules, Revealing Democratic Split
- Center for American Progress: Fact Sheet: The Senate’s Bipartisan Dodd-Frank Rollback Bill
- Texas Tribune: Beto O’Rourke fell short of expectations in the Texas primary. Was it because of his name?
Pod Save America is a no-bullshit conversation about politics hosted by Jon Favreau, Jon Lovett, Dan Pfeiffer and Tommy Vietor that breaks down the week’s news and helps people figure out what matters and how to help. New episodes out every MONDAY and THURSDAY. Check out more Pod Save America episodes!