In This Episode
Joe Biden tests out his message for a reelection campaign that seems all but certain to happen. Rupert Murdoch admits he knew that Fox News hosts were lying about the 2020 election. Strict Scrutiny host Melissa Murray joins to break down the Supreme Court challenge to the President’s student debt relief plan. And later, Jon and Dan bring you the lowest low-lights from a big week of congressional hearings.
- WaPo: Jill Biden went to Africa, and all anyone wants to talk about is 2024
- CNN: First lady on Biden’s plan to run in 2024: ‘I’m all for it’
- Vox: Joe Biden is pretty good at being president. He should run again.
- The Atlantic: The Case for a Primary Challenge to Joe Biden
- TheAtlantic: Why Democrats Are Scared to Challenge Biden
- Politico: Biden may not run — and top Dems are quietly preparing
- Politico: Joe Manchin and Jon Tester tee up Biden’s first veto
- NYT: Eli Lilly Says It Will Cut the Price of Insulin
- NBC: Biden and House Democrats head to Baltimore to plot 2024 strategy
- WaPo: Biden warns ‘health care hangs in the balance’ because of proposed GOP cuts
- NYT: Fox Leaders Wanted to Break From Trump but Struggled to Make It Happen
- WaPo: Rupert Murdoch’s big admission about Fox News
- Politico: Murdoch Rides the Trump Tiger, and Gets Eaten
- Axios: Biden runs into the Supreme Court buzz saw
- Playbook: A skeptical SCOTUS eyes Biden’s student debt plan
- Axios: Democrats go after Supreme Court on student debt forgiveness
- Bloomberg: Student Loan Cases Give Supreme Court Path to Cut Biden’s Power
- CNBC: What happens if the Supreme Court strikes down student loan forgiveness? Here are 3 predictions
- SCOTUSBlog: Biden’s loan forgiveness plan gets cold reception from conservative justices
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the podcast.