In This Episode
Joe Biden had a surprisingly good time at his State of the Union address by shooting down Republican hecklers like they were a Chinese balloon. Democratic strategist Michael Podhorzer stops by to discuss what the midterm results can teach us about 2024. And later, House Republicans take on the peoples’ business by asking what Twitter knew about Hunter Biden’s laptop.
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the podcast.
- NYT: After Shouts of ‘Liar’ and Worse, Biden Takes on His Detractors in Real Time
- NYT: President Biden Is Not Backing Off His Big-Government Agenda
- NYT: Biden Breaks Ground on a Huge Project: Winning Back the White Working Class
- WaPo: Romney goes after Santos in tense exchange at the State of the Union
- WaPo: Biden talked a lot about seniors. There’s an obvious reason why.
- AP: Biden makes Wisconsin his 1st stop after State of the Union
- Punchbowl: What to watch during today’s Oversight hearing on Twitter
- Politico: House GOP’s under-the-radar Hunter Biden problem: DOJ got there first
- AP: Ex-Twitter execs deny pressure to block Hunter Biden story
- WaPo: Republicans fan allegations of tech company-government collusion at combative hearing