In This Episode
Donald Trump gets dinner with a Nazi, a new special counsel to investigate his crimes, and his Twitter account back. Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock talks to Lovett about his runoff election on Dec 6. And the guys play a round of Take Appreciator.
- Semafor: The fallout from Trump’s disastrous Mar-a-Lago dinner
- WaPo: Nick Fuentes is a symptom of the GOP’s problem, not the disease NBC News: ‘F—ing nightmare’: Trump team does damage control after he dines with Ye and white supremacist Nick Fuentes
- Bloomberg: Key Trump 2024 Rivals Silent After His White Supremacist Meeting
- Mother Jones: Potential Trump 2024 Challengers Weigh in on His Dinner Meeting With Avowed Anti-Semite
- WSJ Editorial Board: Donald Trump’s Bad Dinner Guests
- Breitbart: Kanye Continues Antisemitic Streak, Opens Live-Stream of Holocaust Denier Nick Fuentes
- Andrew Weismann tweet: I was described by Steve Bannon (and, sigh, many others) as a pit bull. Jack Smith makes me look like a golden retriever puppy. So tenacious and fearless. And apolitical and ethical.
- NYT: Garland Names Special Counsel for Trump Inquiries
- Axios: Trump’s new nemesis
- NYT: Turning Point for Garland as Justice Dept. Grapples With Trump Inquiries
- Axios: Trump rips into new “compromised” special counsel with a “soft name”
- NYT: Court Appears Ready to End Special Master Review in Trump Files Inquiry
- DailyBeast: Trump Might Have to Face His Worst Nightmare—a D.C. Jury
- WaPo: Supreme Court clears way for Trump tax returns to go to Congress
- NPR: Elon Musk allows Donald Trump back on Twitter
- BBC: Why Donald Trump isn’t returning to Twitter (for now)
- Vox: A comprehensive guide to how Elon Musk is changing Twitter
- CNBC: Ye returns to Twitter with ‘Shalom’ post after previous restriction for antisemitic remarks
- WaPo: High-profile Republicans gain followers in first weeks of Musk’s reign
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.