In This Episode
Joe Biden and the Democratic Party try to kill off Iowa and New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation status, Donald Trump tries to kill off the Constitution over Elon Musk’s release of some rehashed Hunter Biden laptop drama, and Georgia closes out the midterms with today’s runoff between Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker. Then, the Bulwark’s Tim Miller is back to talk about all the latest nonsense in the Republican Party.
- NYT: The End of a Presidential Launchpad
- NYT: How Democrats’ New Primary Calendar Changes the Chessboard
- NBC: Biden’s 2024 primary calendar gives Kamala Harris an edge in a future White House bid
- Politico: Iowa GOP senator on DNC calendar: ‘Middle finger’ to ‘middle America’
- Politico: DNC moves forward with dramatic change to presidential primary calendar Trump truth
- Yahoo: ‘Morning Joe’ Nails GOP After Trump Calls for Constitution ‘Termination’: ‘He’s Making Complete Fools of You
- WaPo: Trump’s call to set aside the Constitution raises a question: Why now?
- NYT: Trump’s Call for ‘Termination’ of Constitution Draws Rebukes
- Liz Cheney tweet
- Politico: Cheney calls Trump ‘enemy of the Constitution’ after he proposes terminating it WaPo: GOP lawmakers largely silent after Trump suggests ‘termination’ of Constitution Rep. Mo Brooks tweet
- WaPo: White House rebukes Trump’s suggestion to suspend Constitution over 2020 election
- ABC: Early voting for Georgia Senate runoff shattered records. Why?
- WaPo: What Georgia’s past two Senate contests tell us about the runoff
- Politico: Republican hopes fade as Warnock momentum picks up in Georgia
- WaPo: In increasingly purple Georgia, Senate runoff is a high-stakes final test
- CNN Poll: Warnock holds a narrow edge over Walker in final undecided Senate contest
- Bulwark: No, You Do Not Have a Constitutional Right to Post Hunter Biden’s Dick Pic on Twitter
- Bulwark: Elon Musk’s Twitter Report Card
- Bulwark: A Letter to the DeSantis Fan-Boys From a Real Never Trumper
- Bulwark: Democracy was on the ballot. And attempts to end it were met with universal scorn.
- NYT: Elon Musk, Matt Taibbi, and a Very Modern Media Maelstrom
- CNN: Opinion: Elon Musk’s Twitter is helping to normalize a neo-Nazi
- The Atlantic: Elon Musk and Tucker Carlson Don’t Understand the First Amendment
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.