Brittany, Sam and Clint are back with DeRay for the overlooked news, including a discussion of Lifetime’s Surviving R. Kelly, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s tax proposal, the millions of children who have experienced a lockdown this year alone, formerly incarcerated voter re-enfranchisement, and racial sentencing disparities. Tomi Adeyemi joins DeRay to talk about her book, Children of Blood and Bone.
- Herald-Tribune: Bias on the Bench
- Washington Post: ‘What if someone was shooting?’
- New York Times: The Economics of Soaking the Rich – Opinion
- Vox: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is floating a 70 percent top tax rate — here’s the research that backs her up
- Miami Herald: Most ex-felons can register to vote Tuesday if all terms of their sentence are met
- Tomi Adeyemi