In This Episode
America sends its best negotiator to denuclearize a dictator, and Democrats craft an economic message for 2018. Then Texas Democratic Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke joins Jon, Jon, Tommy, Dan, and Brittany on stage live at Austin City Limits.
To support Beto O’Rourke, text “pod” to 90975
- Washington Post: Trump’s bellicosity secures a diplomatic coup — for now
- New York Times: 7 Big Things to Understand About Trump’s Talks With North Korea
- Wall Street Journal: How a Donald Trump-Kim Jong Un Summit Scrambles the Calculus for Key Players
- Vox: North Korea is the ultimate test of Trump’s dealmaking
- New York Times: What Will Trump Give Up for Peace with North Korea?
- Washington Post: White House sends mixed messages on talks with North Korea
- New York Times: U.S. Added 313,000 Jobs in February. Here’s What That Means.
- Washington Post: The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, beating expectations — but wage growth stalled
- Axios: New peril for moderate Dems: Voters happy with Trump’s economy
- New York Times: Senate Advances Bill to Loosen Banking Rules, Revealing Democratic Split
- Vox: Republicans are about to deregulate banks — with Democratic support
- Politico: The endangered GOP senator who thinks Justice Kennedy could save him
- Washington Post: Vulnerable Republican senator predicts Supreme Court vacancy, hopes it jolts ‘not very motivated’ GOP base
- New York Times: We All Must Live With Mitch McConnell’s Proudest Moment
Pod Save America is a no-bullshit conversation about politics hosted by Jon Favreau, Jon Lovett, Dan Pfeiffer and Tommy Vietor that breaks down the week’s news and helps people figure out what matters and how to help. New episodes out every MONDAY and THURSDAY. Check out more Pod Save America episodes!