DeRay, Sam, Brittany and Clint discuss economic myths about undocumented immigrants, conditions in prisons, California’s ban against natural hair discrimination, and transparency among police departments. Jennifer Eberhardt joins DeRay to talk about implicit bias and racism.
- Texas Observer: Death of Dog Trainer Highlights Strenuous Heat and Working Conditions at Texas Prisons
- CBS: California becomes first state to ban discrimination against natural hair
- The CROWN Act
- The Atlantic: The Truth About Undocumented Immigrants and Taxes
- LA Times: California police are destroying files and charging high fees to release misconduct records
- Biased: Uncovering The Hidden Prejudice That Shapes What We See, Think, And Do. By Jennifer L. Eberhardt, PhD
- Jennifer Lynn Eberhardt