In This Episode
Ben and Tommy cover the latest from Ukraine, including the Secretary of Defense and State’s visit to Kyiv and concerns that both the US and Russian mission in Ukraine might be expanding. Then they talk about major defeats for far-right candidates in elections in France and Slovenia, what Elon buying Twitter could mean for international users, worrisome news in Darfur and Trump musings on the royal family. Then Ben talks with Christopher Miller and Max Seddon about the war in Ukraine and what’s changed since it began two months ago.
- Come Back Alive
- Ukrainian Congress Committee of America: donate to humanitarian efforts
- United Help Ukraine: donate to the life-saving medical supplies to Ukraine’s front lines
- Revived Soldiers Ukraine: donate to treatment of the wounded and the provision of hospitals
- Razom for Ukraine: donate to tactical medical training and emergency response in Ukraine
- Nova Ukraine: donate to humanitarian aid for Ukraine