In This Episode
Friend of the Pod Alyssa Mastromonaco joins Dan to discuss the latest impeachment madness from Kevin McCarthy, the right’s plan to destroy government as we know it, and whether Trump miiiight be exaggerating about being more popular than Michael Jackson. Then, Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono joins the show to talk about recovery efforts in Maui, and Alyssa and Dan answer questions from listeners.
- CNN: McCarthy starts to plot Biden impeachment strategy while GOP skeptics remain
- CBS: House Republicans move closer to impeachment inquiry
- The Hill: Republicans mulling Biden impeachment inquiry taking orders from ‘puppet master’ Trump: Jeffries
- AP: Conservative groups draw up plan to dismantle the US government and replace it with Trump’s vision
- Daily Beast: Conservative Coalition Recruiting for Plan to Dismantle Federal Government
- WP: Mark Meadows struggles to distance himself from Trump’s plot
- JustSecurity: Will Mark Meadows Be A Principal Witness Against Donald Trump?
- Axios: Scoop: Trumpworld sees Haley surging toward DeSantis
- WaPo: Our Republican debate poll finds Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy won
- WaPo: What our post-debate poll means for DeSantis, Ramaswamy and Haley
- WSJ: Polls: With Trump Above 50%, GOP Debate Is Contest for Second
- DMR: Iowa Poll: Nearly half of likely GOP caucusgoers consider themselves ‘MAGA Republicans’
- Politico: DeSagging: Florida governor drops in POLITICO rankings
- Morning Consult: GOP Primary Electorate Sees Trump as More Electable After Georgia Arrest, First Republican Debate