In This Episode
Kansas voters deliver a victory for abortion rights, Arizona voters deliver a victory for MAGA extremists, Missouri voters deliver a victory for just one Eric, and the host of Positively Dreadful, Crooked’s Editor-in-Chief, Brian Beutler joins in studio for a special Take Appreciator.
- WaPo: 2022 Kansas primary elections result
- Kansas City Star: ‘No’ prevails: Kansas votes to protect abortion rights in state constitution
- WaPo: How Kansas became a bellwether for abortion rights
- WaPo: What does Kansas tell us about November?
- CNN: Six takeaways from Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Arizona and Washington primaries
- RollingStone: Conservatives Are Pushing Absurd Excuses for Kansas Voting to Protect Abortion Access
- Yahoo: What the abortion result in Kansas could mean for the midterms
- NYT: Kansas Votes to Preserve Abortion Rights Protections in Its Constitution
- ABC: Kansas voters preserve abortion access in high-turnout primary
- CNN: Thunderclap ballot box victory on abortion rights in Kansas gives Democrats a potent midterm issue
- MSNBC: Kansas had a choice: vote to help women or hurt them. It chose well.
- NPR: Blake Masters, Trump pick funded by billionaire Thiel, wins Arizona Senate Primary
- The Guardian: Alarm as Arizona Republicans set to nominate election deniers for top posts
- NBC: Election denier Mark Finchem wins Arizona GOP secretary of state primary, NBC News projects
- LATimes: Trump’s pick for Arizona governor renounced her media past. The conversion made Kari Lake a front-runner
- CNN: Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs launches gubernatorial campaign
- AZCentral: Arizona secretary of state race: Mark Finchem wins, Adrian Fontes leads in early results
- NPR: Schmitt wins Missouri GOP Senate primary, topping Hartzler, scandal-plagued Greitens
- Rolling Stone: ‘A Thing of Beauty’: Trump Was Tickled as the Missouri Erics Scrambled to Claim His Endorsement
- Washington Post: How a Trump endorsement scramble in Mo. ended in absurdity: Vote ‘ERIC’
- Politico: Inside the wild Bedminster lobbying spree that led to Trump’s double Missouri endorsement
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.